The EISMEA has recently published several calls and awards since May until the end of the year. Interested applicants can click on the links in the descriptions below:
· European Social Innovation Competition: deadline for applications 30 May
The competition supports innovators to develop their ideas into working solutions, and facilitates a network of radical innovators shaping our society. This prize acknowledges the social innovation as a potent approach for responding to societal challenges.
Webpage: The European Social Innovation Competition (europa.eu)
· European Capital of Innovation Awards: deadline for applications 29 June
The European Capital of Innovation Awards is an annual recognition prize awarded to the European cities that best promote innovation in their communities.
· The European Innovation Procurement Awards: deadline for applications 17 August
The Awards recognise the efforts done by public and private buyers to implement innovation procurement across Europe.
Info session 31 May: open for registrations, event’s page
Webpage: The European Innovation Procurement Awards (europa.eu)
Contacts : EISMEA-EUIPAWARDS@ec.europa.eu
· European Humanitarian Innovation Prize: deadline for applications 3 October
The European Prize for Humanitarian Innovation (InnovAid) rewards the humanitarian organisations, social enterprises, and companies that are developing technology to better assist vulnerable people affected by natural hazards and man-made crises such as conflicts.
Info session 23 May: open for registrations – event’s page
· EU Prize for Women Innovators: indicative deadline for applications 28 September
This prize celebrates the women entrepreneurs behind Europe’s game-changing innovations.
Call launch: 1 June
Contacts : EISMEA-WIP@ec.europa.eu