- This event has passed.
Next Generation Innovation Talents Scheme Info Day 18/09
September 15 @ 08:00 - 17:00
Access2EIC network would like to inform you about the Next Generation Innovation Talents Scheme Info Day that will take place on Monday 18/09 from 14:30 to 16:00 (CEST).
To register please use the following link
Within the framework of this call, we are looking for en entity (a single legal entity or a consortium of legal entities) to implement the following tasks:
- Support to the preparation and implementation of call(s) for expression(s) of interest to eligible researchers and hosting companies in coordination with the EU partner programmes;
- Creation of a matchmaking IT platform between interested researchers (candidate interns) and companies;
- Provision of guidance and support for candidate interns and companies;
- Handling of agreements with the research institutes and the companies, including standard agreements on intellectual property, conditions of work etc. where this is not already provided for by the partner programme;
- Follow up on any practical issues related to the internships;
- Organisation of information and dissemination campaigns;
- When relevant, organisation of financial support to third parties to cover additional costs of interns (see below);
- Regular reporting back to each respective EU funding programme, companies and interns; and
- Provision of feedback on the effectiveness and impact of scheme (e.g. through surveys, focus groups).